The NHL’s Reverse Retro jersey program was a huge success, with fans and players alike clamoring for the return of classic designs. Cheap Jerseys After two successful seasons, the program is coming to an end in 2024.
What to Expect
Adidas, the NHL’s jersey supplier, has not yet released any official details about the 2024 Reverse Retro jerseys. Derrick Henry Jerseys However, there are a few things that fans can expect.
- The jerseys will likely be a mix of old and new designs. Some teams may choose to bring back classic designs from their past, while others may create new designs that are inspired by their history.
- The jerseys will be available for both home and away games. This was not the case in the first two years of the program, when the jerseys were only available for select games.
- The jerseys will be released in the fall of 2023. This will give fans plenty of time to get their hands on them before the start of the 2024 season.
There are a number of classic designs that fans would love to see return in 2024. MLB Jerseys from China Some of the most popular possibilities include:
- The Toronto Maple Leafs’ “Bambi” jersey. This iconic design was worn by the Leafs from 1936 to 1968.
- The Detroit Red Wings’ “Motor City” jersey. This design was worn by the Wings from 1955 to 1985.
- The Montreal Canadiens’ “Flying V” jersey. This design was worn by the Canadiens from 1952 to 1976.
- The Chicago Blackhawks’ “Indian Head” jersey. This design was worn by the Blackhawks from 1932 to 1985.
- The New York Rangers’ “Lady Liberty” jersey. This design was worn by the Rangers from 1979 to 1997.
The NHL Reverse Retro program was a great way for fans to celebrate the league’s history. The 2024 jerseys are sure to be just as popular, and fans will be eager to see what designs Adidas comes up with.
china hockey jersey 2022 – cheap-nhljerseys